NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
Ref No: 0049344_P0059252
- This position is responsible for attainment of revenue, orders, and profit goals for the entire Financial Services Division in Nigeria, whilst maximising customer loyalty, retention & delight.
- He/ She will be responsible for providing executive-level sales leadership, resource allocation, employee management & development, succession planning and overall management of Financial Services business in Nigeria.
- This is a senior, high profile role that will be expected to provide thought leadership & be a role model for employees, as well as NCR’s figure and executive ambassador in the market.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for operationalizing and executing against NCR's strategy to further extend the company's position and profile in the marketplace; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and contacts to build broad customer relationships; Manages profitable growth relative to total solution sales, products and services
- Responsible for assessing market potential and opportunities of our solutions, within our core solutions, and adjacencies; Providing the vision, inspiration and leadership necessary to drive commercial success; Implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the Company, giving direction and leadership towards the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission and strategy
- Provide leadership direction to all functions within the assigned area, to grow profitability; Develop sales employees; Develop, build, inspire and motivate the team through passionate leadership; Formulate and advocate a people management strategy which includes recruitment, development, and retention of top talent; Personally manage two or three major new accounts
- Set, direct, and execute winning sales strategies - and be accountable for continuous account planning that drives short term and long term growth
- Drive execution to close new accounts/business - as well assign territories and accounts to sales account executives
- Manage the sales funnel and accurately forecast business results/outlook. Manage budget and expense control
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10 years of related experience including leadership of others
- Proven track record in Sales Leadership
- Previous P&L ownership experience in managing rapidly changing organizations
- Demonstrate extensive market experience of selling within an assigned geography
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NCR Corporation career website on ncr.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.