Business Development Executive at Decor & Rainbow
Posted on: 16 November, 2016
Deadline: 18 November, 2016
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Decor & Rainbow
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Decor & Rainbow has been formed by Michael Banjo CEO of UK based creative agency Decor Group (Decor Fusion & Decor Cribs). Decor & Rainbow is a Lagos based company and is a distinctive creative resource to Nigeria based clients.
A Business Development Executive is neded for urgently
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate new market, new target clients
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client to prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to client
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Decor & RainbowSimilar Jobs
- Chief Financial Officer at CA Global
- Personal Driver at Look Media Nigeria
- Web Developer at Mayconcept Solutions
- Graphics Designer at Chrysolite Designs
- Marketing Executives at Print Anything
- Creative/Graphics Design Intern at Erdters Marketing
- Social Media Specialist at NaijaSEO
- Production Strategist at Chrysolite Designs