Orkila is the largest distributor of specialty chemical products in the Middle East and Africa. A privately held group of companies, Orkila was created in 2005 as a result of a Management Buy Out of the companies making up Rhodia’s (now Solvay) Middle East and Africa commercial network.
Headquartered in Beirut, the group operates a distribution network selling in more than 35 countries and employing over than 250 people located in 17 countries across the region. Orkila serves multiple market segments including Pharmaceutical, Food, Agrochemical, Animal Nutrition, Personal Care, Paints & Construction, Oilfield, Plastics, Home Care, Water Treatment and others; and sources products from a solid base of over 150 major chemical manufacturers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Start Date: Immediately
- Commercially supervise the different sales departments of the company
- Personally manage the key accounts
- Set specific targets to the sales team and organize the follow-up
- Carry out demos and technical follow-up along with the teams
- Organize the orders management and the stock
- Provide a regular financial and commercial reporting to the regional supervisor and the COO of the company
- Supervise the suppliers’ visits, local exhibitions and technical trainings
- MA degree in Management/ Marketing/ Finance/ Sales
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Chemistry or a related field is a plus
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience in team management
- Experience in the sales of chemical products to industries is a plus
- Strong commercial sense and motivation, coupled with a creative mind
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: French and English are mandatory
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple, concurrent projects and activities
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's with Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.