If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Givanas Group of Companies is specialized in manufacturing and distributing Fast Moving Consumer Goods such as Milk, tea, canned sea food, bath soap and a lot more in order to satisfy the Nigerian market through Nigerian distributors and customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
7 - 10 years
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Other, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Responsible for national sales and collections across branches in coordination with the team in the branches.
- Meeting Sales and collection objectives is key responsibility.
- Support the delivery of overall budgeted profitability of the brand by developing solid brand strategies that grow and sustain brand performance.
- Contribute to the creation and development of brand strategy to grow brands market share volume/value and profitability; and oversee strategy implementation.
- Work for sales network expansion in coordination with the team.
- Synchronization with the local team in Lagos to achieve brand objectives.
- Competition updates and comparative analysis.
- Travel across branches to meet sales and collection objectives with coordination with the sales team.
- To follow PJP in consultation with NSM.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree in a relevant discipline
- 7-10 years experience
- Preference for candidates with experience with Unilever, PZ, Reckitt & Benckser, e.t.c.
Job Context & Special Features
- Significant in-country and regional travel
- International travel
- Flexibility to work on weekends
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Insight generation (Developed)
- Communication (Proven strength)
- Digital (Proven strength)
- Brand propositions (Developed)
- Strategy (Developed)
Profit and Growth Champion:
- Commercial delivery (Proven strength)
- RTM (Proven strength)
- Innovation (Developed)
- NPD and PLM (Proven strength)
- Personal leadership (Developed)
- Personal drive (Developed)
- Talent development (Developed)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org