KWV is one of the leading wine and spirits producers in South Africa and has a distinguished heritage, celebrated around the globe, of product innovation and exceptional brands. These include Roodeberg, KWV Wines & KWV Brandies, and Laborie.
This vacancy exists currently at KWV and will be based in and/or near to Nigeria.
Reporting to KWV Head Office South Africa
PURPOSE: To relationship manage KWV customers/agents and act as a KWV brand ambassador, increase visibility of KWV products, increase volumes and obtain new KWV business in order to ensure business growth. The markets will be the whole of West Africa region, centered around Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, DRC and Angola. Markets like Burkina, Gabon, Gambia and the Ivory Coast will also be include
- 5 Years liquor related experience in sales, marketing, brand development and establishment
- Degree in Commerce/ Marketing/ Finance or similar business related qualification
- A good grounding in key accounts and category management
- Experience in the liquor industry will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in an African language will be advantageous
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, problem-solving, planning & organising skills
- Ability to travel and communicate internationally
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Determine the strategic direction for the business areas and implement tactical plans to ensure yearly sales and profit objectives
- Achievement of sales and profit plans and targets by effective implementation of sales/trading strategies
- Drive innovative programs designed to achieve new business growth, market differentiation and securing a leadership position on an international perspective
- Drive operational efficiency of the business, ensuring transaction costs are minimised and efficiency is maximised.
- Ensure sound systems are in place in order to effectively manage the business
- Ensure the development and continuous management and improvement of effective channels to the markets and customers
- Develop co-operative relationships with manufacturing units as well as other export business units of the Company and Group
- Foster outstanding customer service. Ensure that the customers/consumers demands are met and relevant business opportunities are explored and implemented
- Effective execution of in-market marketing plans
- Accurately forecast monthly sales requirements and advertising and promotional requirements
- Accountable for regional income statement of assigned countries to trading profit level
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.