Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 16 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Req I D: Req-1047
To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives. ·
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy. ·
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems. ·
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline ·
- To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project. ·
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times. ·
- Attend the toolbox meetings. ·
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
Professional experience (number of years):
- 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Language: English fluent.
- E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, MSc, Oil & Gas, Production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Resident Construction Engineer at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Weighing Equipment Engineer at Tropical Agrix Resources (TAR)
- Engineering Jobs at Agrale Automated Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Empee Engineering Consultants Limited
- HR/Admin Interns at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Off-Grid Team Lead at Tetra Tech Nigeria
- Breakwater / Geotechnical Engineer (M/F) at Louis Berger