GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2774361
Location: Port Harcourt
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Power Generation Services
- The Sub-Sahara Africa PS FS EHS manager will manage risk, ensure compliance, and drive EHS positive culture working collaboratively with field services, P&L, EHS HQ, OneEHS, & other functions.
- The Lead EHS Specialist will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role, you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Lead the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) program and initiates and influences integration of EHS policies and practices into the business
- Manage activities, which drive compliance with EHS regulation and company policies
- Maintain expert knowledge of existing and proposed regulations
- Provide input to and manage department budgets
- Manage compliance tracking programs and record keeping systems
- Ensure effective education programs are in place
- Follow the GE Code of Conduct through personal commitment
- Lead business in complying with all applicable EHS rules, regulations and GE policies
- Provide technical guidance and training at the site level
- Interface professionally with company associates, customers, government officials and the public in all areas of environment, health and safety
- Analyze data to assess environment, health and safety challenges, and to develop approaches to control
- Initiate and influence integration of related policies and practices into the business
- Manage activities and provide leadership to programs that ensure company compliance
- Advocate for Hazard hunt activities, risk reduction program, and EHS Framework improvement
- At least spend 70% of the role time at sites and projects in Sub-Sahara Africa
- Support ITO (Commercial team) during the bidding phase and ensure efficient transfer of EHS duty/requirement from ITO to OTR (execution) phase.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 5 additional years of EHS experience
- At least 3 years of services and projects experience
- NEBOSH or equivalent certification
- Sub-Sahara Africa regulatory knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Job Number: 2711711
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Primary and Referral Care Commercial Leader will be responsible for engaging early with care providers and healthcare infrastructure investors, assessing systemic design of the care delivery pathways, build holistic solutions to the problems associated with the care continuum helping providers decide interventions to deliver efficiency and outcomes.
- The role will be handling the overall portfolio of Care Area Healthcare Solutions.
- Grow business by leveraging existing GE capabilities to develop & implement a scalable primary & referral care solution that addresses the lack of skilled staff, poor referral network and infrastructure to impact maternal & neonatal mortality rates in developing countries.
- Commercialize existing GE primary care initiatives, cultivating and leveraging current primary projects to scale it up across Africa addressing governments/institution’s needs.
- Develop “Total Addressable Problem” market map of opportunities for the said care area addressing different segments of customers – primary, secondary, tertiary, private and government.
- Forecast sales opportunities, creating and executing strategic business plans to transfer growth and profitability, ensuring targets for orders, revenues and margins are achieved/exceeded.
- Leverage current GE government/institution’s relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel.
- Lead the customer’s account relationship including establish monthly operating rhythm, organize and lead customer management committee meetings, identify marketing and promotional opportunities and create performance dashboards as well as initiate strategic discussions.
- Managing the Sales process, identifying and executing simplification initiatives, driving market share and working with all other departments (price, structure & close) larger strategic accounts
- Fully understand the terms and conditions of the customer specific contract and delivery requirements, ensure contract terms are met by GE and its contractors at all times specially implementation with conjunction with Program managers.
- Drive the prioritization of core needs/problems across the care area working closely with Go-To-Market (GTM) teams, marketing, design and clinical resources.
- Translate evidence-backed claims to value propositions that articulate the need, capability and credibility of solutions for the given care area. Own the master collateral for the care area.
- Engage closely with GTM teams in the SHS regions to help engage in meaningful dialogues with customers, position the value around care areas and drive collaborative and co-creative approach to solution generation.
- Act as the Care Area One GE face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure.
- Support Care Area GM & Primary and Referral Care team in conjunction with LCT intact teams team to drive continuous operational simplification, optimal proposal management and quoting processes and tools
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of sales experience (Banking/finance/healthcare development subjects or business development preferred degree).
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive high level C suite selling, sales experience in relevant industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with governments, big hospitals and engaging at ministry/CxO levels.
- Ability to analyze, validate and create strong value propositions coupled with in-depth technology solutions (Preferable International Healthcare projects development market space).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Industry-related financial analysis, bid proposal, and risk, tax and legal principles and analysis.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and team building skills with experience of at least 5 years of Leading a Commercial and Execution Team.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with ability to motivate and carry together diverse teams towards a common goal, using influence.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment.
- English and French speaking.
- MBA (or equivalent) degree from an institution of repute.
- Previous experience selling GEHC Solutions (Equipment, Education & service).
- Experience building frameworks and metrics to track outcomes from care pathway solutions
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Proven ability to work globally.
- Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
- Contract Compliance Experience.
- Strong Process Management Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.