Entry-level Web Developers at Kapinta Interiors
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Kapinta Interiors
Kapinta is a leading solution and service provider provides innovative information technology - enabled solutions and services to meet the demands arising from social transformation, shaping new lifestyles for individuals and creating values for the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
We require the services of an Web Developer with the following skills:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Proven working experience in web programming and experience in opencart.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Proven working experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role
- HND/OND minimum one year experience.
- Candidates must submit verifiable evidence of websites / projects delivered.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kapinta InteriorsSimilar Jobs
- Customer Support Specialist at Taxify
- IT/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria CONT.
- Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Sales Staff Manager 1 - Solution Architecture at GE Nigeria
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria