GRID Consulting - The Partnership to Engage, Reform and Learn (PERL), a five-year DFID-funded programme, will support the development of stronger public sector accountability to deliver public goods and services required for poverty reduction and growth, including to women and girls by strengthening links between governance reforms and service delivery. PERL which will be delivered through three pillars, the first pillar is the Accountable, Responsive and Capable (ARC) Government pillar. ARC will work towards the goal of bringing about accountable public administration, resource management and delivery of public services at the state level, through regional reform hubs and at the federal level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- ARC is looking to engage a result-oriented Knowledge Management and Communications Advisor with solid, consistent and proven capability to develop and implement knowledge management and communications strategies, generate results and deliver identified outcomes.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- The Knowledge Management and Communications Advisor will provide coherent and consistent pillar-wide technical guidance, enhance and support programme wide learning, adaptation, strategic communication and knowledge management.
- S/he will liaise with the ARC Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Unit, ensuring all information required for DFID reports and reviews are collated and presented in agreed ARC and PERL formats.
- S/he will be responsible for providing strategic leadership in identifying needs, developing appropriate terms of reference and manage scheduling of knowledge management inputs, and will assist Reform Managers with the development of location-specific knowledge management plans and ensure integration with the programme wide strategy.
- S/he will maintain quality assurance standards for all ARC products including reports, booklets, leaflets, websites and other Knowledge management tools, and work closely with other DFID-funded and donor programmes.
- Candidates must have a Master's Degree in Communication or International Development with a minimum of 10 years' professional experience.
- Candidates with no Master's will also be considered; however, such candidate must have a B.Sc. or B.A with at least 15 years of professional experience.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate an expert level of experience in knowledge management and communications in donor-funded projects (preferably DFID) development programmes and/or non-profit organizations.
- Candidates should also have an excellent knowledge of integrative systems and procedures aimed towards the creation, organization, access and use of information for knowledge management processes in large projects and programmes.
Terms and Conditions for Employment
- This position is based in Abuja with frequent travels to ARC sub-national Reform Offices. The duration of the programme is for a period of 5 years with an initial 6 months' probationary period. The programme also offers very competitive salary packages; however, local terms and conditions apply.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their application letters and recent CV's to: email@example.com
- The subject of the mail must contain the title of the position applied for.
- Applications without a subject title will NOT be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.