Latest Job Vacancy at AfriGrowth Foundation
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AfriGrowth Foundation
AfriGrowth Foundation - Out client seeks for an experienced Team Program Manager to be based in Abuja. The Team Program Manager, at the direction of and in conjunction with the Executive Director AfriGrowth will provide leadership and creative implementation for ALL programs.
Our expectations are that the Team Program Manager will be a highly motivated, well-organized self-starter with excellent interpersonal communications skills who enjoys public and community interactions.
- Provide expertise in planning and executing community development projects according to deadlines and within budget.
- Communicate effectively to old and new stakeholders, and community heads in the different communities in which projects have been commissioned by the Foundation.
- Coordinate and ensure quality control of all Project activities and outputs.
- Provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during field work and present to Management.
- Required to prepare grant applications and seek funding for the operational and improvement of existing programs - Actively seek for financial funding through grant applications, organizational and individual sponsorship, in-kind gifts, and other new sources of funding for the programs.
- Supervise and assist in training program volunteers and contractors.
- Oversee and develop accurate documentation in client files.
- Act as the Foundation’s liaison to external meetings.
- Participate in any other activities which may be required to be undertaken to fulfill the objectives of the Foundation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Training in NGO Management (Plus)
- At least 4 years of work experience, NGO or Community Development experience is a MUST.
- Demonstrate excellence in interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a close-knit team-oriented setting.
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn and work on different tasks as needed.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriGrowth FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at ABT Associates
- Jobs at Christian Aid (CA)
- Security Role at Solidarites International
- Fresh Vacancies at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Project Manager at Solidarites International
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- Latest Job Opening at Médecins du Monde