Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Trustees.
To ensure the Trust and its subsidiaries comply with all statutory and external requirements and regulations.
Be a key player in creating the culture that is required and maintaining the company’s healthy financial and administrative well being.
- Ensure accurate, complete & timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts, balance sheet control
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis from time to time, to assist SMT in evaluating profitability of income streams, and potential for cost efficiencies
- Statutory Accounts & audit liaison
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant, 4-8years post qualification experience
- Proficiency in financial accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge of legal and personnel issues
The successful candidate should:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritise a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Have proven planning skills
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
- Have experience of motivating & developing teams – including performance management & appraisals
go to method of application »
This role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Health Organization.
Oversees, coordinates, and administers a range of operational Medical activities.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Compile the agenda for partnership meetings i.e., management/financial/clinical etc.
- Maintains accurate schedules, records, discrepancy reports, and follow-through Medical rules and regulations.
- Participates in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Personally support the Partners in matters relating to management.
- Act as management adviser to the Partners.
- Arrange administration required of Training Practice i.e., prepare programme for medical students and registrars
- Ensure proper conditions of employment, to include current employment legislation and recognized good practice
- Be responsible for an effective appraisal/personal development system and any resulting training or disciplinary procedures
- Communicate agreed Practice Policy to staff and introduce systems to support such policies
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal regulations
- Effect and maintain Practice insurance policies; public and third party liability, employers’ liability, premises and equipment.
- Deal personally with any confidential matter about the Practice or the Partners and reports to any official or professional body.
- Perform any duty specifically designated by the Partners as being properly the responsibility of the Practice Manager.
Minimum of B.Sc in Medicine or any related field.
Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a leadership role in Medical Staff organization and management experience.
- Must be good Managers.
- Must communicate clearly with patients, office employees, insurance company representatives and medical staff.
- Capable of managing employees with different personalities and background effectively.
- Attentive to vital details as regard to healthcare careers
- Must possess multitasking skills
- Must be able to resolve conflict
- Must have understanding of the in and out of medical administration
- Identify and proactively tackle healthcare Issues.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title of the job as subject of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale