Business Development Role at Sandworth Properties Limited
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Sandworth Properties Limited
Sandworth Properties Limited is the number 1 real estate development company in Nigeria. We are a limited liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence in Development, Project Management, Facility Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities.
- Degree in relevant field
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years’ Core Experience in Real Estate Business Development
- Broad Knowledge of the Real Estate/ Property Sector in Nigeria & ability to tap into its potentials.
- Ability to prospect, execute & realize real estate investment opportunities.
- Ability to initiate strategic planning/Business development process, including evaluation of new business opportunities, development & implementation.
- Ability to consummate & executive Joint Venture deals with good ROI.
- Ability to identify, prospect and win facilities management contract for the company.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's via to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sandworth Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre