Account Executive at Transmed Nigeria
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Transmed - Nigeria
Transmed, established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox. In parallel Transmed developed Food products distribution starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanding it throughout the years as well as many other brands.
Transmed has a well-established Food service operation, and offers a large selection of premium products and ingredients coupled with a customer centric service, making it a major player in supplying a wide range of restaurants and hospitality customers across its markets.
- To carry out the implementation of the store execution part of the customer’s Joint Business Plan in order to achieve the desired sales targets
- To execute the in-store objectives of the Sales Business Plans flawlessly in order to achieve superior in-store presence and target sales volume.
- To ensure the deployment of desired Sales Fundamentals across all assigned stores in order to achieve the sale volume target.
- Customer Business Development
- Acquire deep understanding of customer strategies and their shopper needs in order to be able to devise the right plans for the customer
- Spot business building opportunities at the customer and recommend these to the management in order to address them and build the business further
- Tailor the sales business plans to customer needs in order to maximize the volume generated by these plans at the customer
- Build & maintain strong customer relation to facilitate collaboration and the achievement of desired business result and joint work.
- Secure that receivable collection is within the agreed payment terms in order to sustain company’s cash flow levels.
- Ensure sufficient outlet coverage based on business need and in line with assigned journey plan in order to achieve and maintain the desired in-store fundamental results.
- Communicate internally any event taken by customer/competitors which can have an impact on our business in order to take required action.
- Timely submission of all the required daily,monthly & quarterly reports assigned by the Unit Manager
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or any related field.
- 0-1 years or experience
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- English Fluency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transmed - Nigeria career website on transmed.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transmed - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Secretary at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Graduate Customer Care Executives at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at a Reputable Fashion Company - Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Junior Application Developers at Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Solutions Sales Specialists at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Account Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at MusiX AG