Administrative Vacancy at Westside Academy
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 January, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Westside Academy
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialised Institute is an organisation which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for all administrative duties that are not directly related to instruction and student achievement including assisting the principal in managing school activities; supervising of classified support personnel; coordinating activities such as special events; transportation and building maintenance.
- The School Administrative Manager is responsible for the overall management and supervision of the operations of the school including supervision and evaluation of classified staff as defined by the Principal and Participates in collective decision-making within the school management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and evaluate all non-instructional classified staff at the site.
- Manage all school scheduling, special events, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, maintenance, playgrounds and cleaning.
- Monitor student attendance and coordinate efforts to improve student attendance.
- Assists principal/administrator respond to parents’ complaints.
- Coordinate with the principal to maintain a positive and safe learning environment for students by enforcing the school discipline plan.
- Supervises school activities and programs; assemblies, awards ceremonies, dances, etc.
- Responsible for school public relations and communications plan: promote the school and district through positive relations with community, businesses, parents and students.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
The school administrative manager must have the knowledge of:
- Practices, policies and procedures involved in the functional areas assigned.
- Modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Research methods and report writing techniques.
- Laws, rules and regulations related to assigned activities.
- Plan and manage multiple projects.
- Work independently; problem-solve, analyze issues and Independent decision-making.
- Effectively manage conflict and competing priorities.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control large group events
- Communicate effectively.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Maintain current knowledge of technological advances in the field.
- Understand and work within the scope of authority.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Finance, Education or related field, teaching certificate, or related licensure.
- Master’s degree in business management.
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience as a business or operations manager.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westside AcademySimilar Jobs
- Students Ambassadors at Kbits Social Platform
- Executive Marketers at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- School Nurse at Roemichs International School
- Accountant at Silverwood School
- Job Vacancies at The Precious Cornerstone University (PCU)
- Director of Schools at Bridge International Academies
- Teachers at Greensprings School
- Content Writer at Kbits Social Platform