Sales Vacancy at The Nielsen Company
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Basic Purpose and Objective of the Job
- Establish market and report on Sales Force Activation activities for Nielsen Nigeria and provide ongoing sustainable revenue source from a suite of Nielsen products.
- Maintain key relationships at client and drive business development in Sales Force Activation areas.
- Business Development: Developing new businesses and maintaining same with appropriate Nielsen products and services.
- Cross- selling Nielsen products and services to existing clients.
- Launching new projects by combining client needs into the wizards and reports
- Revenue build/generation and build and
- Training of Operations teams before launch
- Training CS on project and reporting tool
- Training clients on online Reporting tool
- Assisting when necessary to extract client reports
- Following up on execution and CS protocols
- Serving as liaison with Operations managers for seamless field execution
- Addressing new/ongoing client’s needs (such as new reports change of sample etc)
- Help in supervision of Subcontractor in projects requiring use of sub-contractors
- Business development: actively sourcing new clients, addressing incoming requests, expanding existing projects
- Reporting to Nielsen Regional Leaders as well as Retail Plus Management
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Commercial experience in a client company and/or experience in the use of Nielsen information and insights.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of retail business structure and decision making processes
- Sales Field Experience (5 to 10 years)
- Strong sales orientation, responsible for budgets/financials
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong project management skills
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Collaborative, but decisive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nielsen Company career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nielsen CompanySimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opening at Box & Cedar
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales Vacancy at CA Global
- HR Executive at Woof Consulting
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit
- Head Of Production at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Webmaster at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunity at KPMG Nigeria