The Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Basic Purpose and Objective of the Job
- Establish market and report on Sales Force Activation activities for Nielsen Nigeria and provide ongoing sustainable revenue source from a suite of Nielsen products.
- Maintain key relationships at client and drive business development in Sales Force Activation areas.
- Business Development: Developing new businesses and maintaining same with appropriate Nielsen products and services.
- Cross- selling Nielsen products and services to existing clients.
- Launching new projects by combining client needs into the wizards and reports
- Revenue build/generation and build and
- Training of Operations teams before launch
- Training CS on project and reporting tool
- Training clients on online Reporting tool
- Assisting when necessary to extract client reports
- Following up on execution and CS protocols
- Serving as liaison with Operations managers for seamless field execution
- Addressing new/ongoing client’s needs (such as new reports change of sample etc)
- Help in supervision of Subcontractor in projects requiring use of sub-contractors
- Business development: actively sourcing new clients, addressing incoming requests, expanding existing projects
- Reporting to Nielsen Regional Leaders as well as Retail Plus Management
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Commercial experience in a client company and/or experience in the use of Nielsen information and insights.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of retail business structure and decision making processes
- Sales Field Experience (5 to 10 years)
- Strong sales orientation, responsible for budgets/financials
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong project management skills
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Collaborative, but decisive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nielsen Company career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.