Between 1992 and 1999, the business known as IBFCAgusto Training Limited, was carried out in the training divisions of two companies. In1999, it became a joint venture training business, and was later incorporated into a limited liability company (IBFCAgusto Training Limited) in 2001. Effective 1st of July 2014, consequent upon a business restructuring exercise, IBFCAgusto Training Ltd and Alliance Consulting (one of its owner firms) combined their businesses to form IBFCAlliance Limited. Over the years, the company has provided bespoke training courses and seminars in the Nigerian market and beyond.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the Bank’s entire Information Technology (IT) infrastructure (hardware, software, communication equipment, etc.)
- Develops, implements and ensures the Bank’s IT strategy aligns with that of the entire Bank
- Supervises and manages department staff by ensuring adequate capacity building initiatives are implemented in line with the Bank’s HR policy
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures as it relates to IT
- Ensure adequate security of the entire IT infrastructure including data, network /communication and backup systems
- Prepare annual budget for the department in line with the overall corporate goals
- Any other duty assigned by the Managing Director
- First degree
- Master’s degree in Information and Technology or Business or IT Certifications will be an advantage
- Professional qualification in related discipline (PMP, ITIL, CCNP)
Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Management and supervisory skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Effective communications skills
- Time management skills
Mature, Outgoing, Self motivated, Articulate and Confident
35 – 45 years
- Responsible for the Bank’s Application Software and Databases
- Proffers solutions related to best practice database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery processes and standards
- Maintains database performance data and tracks performance parameters
- Supports the Departmental Head with liaising with external vendors for application software and database related systems
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Stays up to date in professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Any other duty assigned by the Head of IT
First degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
Masters’ degree in Business, IT and/or Database related certifications (MCSA MCSE) will be an advantage
Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Team player
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communications skills
- Attention to details
27 – 32 years
- Test and validate systems related to the Bank's E-channels including all interfaces, connectivity and coding on conversions, system upgrades and enhancements.
- Recommend new and enhanced technology for providing services using channels together with costs and benefits to the Departmental Head
- Create and update policies and procedures in order to ensure adequate controls are in place and in compliance with regulations.
- Responsible for managing all operational and risks associated with E-channels including resolution of issues, fraud mitigation, customer security, monitoring and management.
- In conjunction with Departmental Head and Business Process Owners, work with vendors and staff on the development, implementation and testing of new and existing E-channel applications and technologies
- Any other duty assigned by the Head of IT
First degree related to Computer Information Technology and Programming or Computer Science Degree or in a related field.
Masters’ degree in Business, Information and Technology or IT Certifications in E-Channels related fields will be an advantage
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar capacity.
Operational Banking Experience in the areas of ACH, Debit Card, Cash Management Online Systems, Online and Mobile Banking, Cheque Processing and Statement Rendering is preferred
- Clear understanding of E-channel outlets and link with banking business
- Knowledge of systems and E-channel technology
- Knowledge and experience in business applications related to the e-channel network including Online and Mobile Banking, electronic and remote cheque processing, along ACH and ATM networks
- Knowledge related to Banking Compliance and Laws, and NIBSS Settlement system is preferred.
29 – 35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.