Marketing & Communications Manager at a Top Tier Educational Institution - Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting - To support its aggressive growth goals, our client, a top tier educational institution is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, and resourceful Marketing & Communications Manager to lead the refinement of the organization’s brand strategy, as well as manage all related marketing activities.
- Initiate, implement and oversee the strategic marketing plan for the school.
- Develop strategies to manage the school’s image.
- Develop strategies to manage relationships with alumni and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a database of corporate, school supporters, alumni etc.
- Maintain on-going communication and information support with alumni, parents and the media.
- Providing information and up-to-date web content about the school for publication on the website and directories
- Liaising with the CEO and HOSs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc.) for the Schools.
- Develop in-house skills for marketing
- Develop a termly marketing action plan for the schools to support pupils’ recruitment and retention.
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases in line with the school's policy.
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of management where necessary in line with the school’s policy.
- Serve as the school’s primary media contact and foster relationships with media personnel to enhance the schools’ image and visibility.
- Oversee the management of the marketing and communications budget to ensure appropriate and effective spending.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills and conversant with the use of social media
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fundraising expertise
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University [preferred].
- Good measure of fluid intelligence, and ability for fast learning and problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of marketing principles and procedures, planning and implementing marketing programs.
- Previous experience in managing projects within schedule and budget and in effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with a large, diverse, and multifaceted organization.
- Experience in writing and editing marketing communications such as news releases, advertising copy, social media posts, and other promotional material content, as well as documents such as project proposals, event plans, customer feedback reports, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant for Academic Affairs at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- HR Officer at Greensprings School
- Head of School at A Prominent Nursery and Primary School
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University