Finance Opportunity at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success.
We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill vacant position below:
Reports To: General Manager
- To be responsible for the hotel’s accounting and financial management requirements. Managing the accounting department, procurement function
- To provide the general manager and unit management team with meaningful and timely information on the status of the hotel’s performance.
- To assist proactively with cost containment, revenue enhancement, profit improvement opportunities and safeguarding of the company’s assets.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree and must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in related Industry.
- Prior experience with invoicing and customer relationship management
- Good knowledge in use of hotel accounting/billing software.
- Analysis of core records / invoices/ bank statements
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT reconciliations
- Wages & PAYE reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Schedules
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the message or will be disqualified.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Events Resources Executive at Olabim Events Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Axari Hotel and Suites
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sous Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sales and Restaurant Business Manager at HRLeverage