Sales Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen has been mandated by one of their client in the distribution of home appliances to recruit a Key Account Manager to development their presence in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Reference: 1067
Industry: Other/Not Classified
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The position is to ensure the development of profitable sales growth within the market in all channels in line with the company's mission.
- The primary purpose of the role is to lead and manage the sales team to achieve annual sales targets, develop and coach the team, drive the increase in market share within this sector and enhance the geographical presence within the region.
The key accountabilities for the role are as follows:
- Strategic planning for the channel’s development.
- Carry out the responsibilities in delivering the Sales Mission in line with corporate objectives and KPIs
- Monitor the performance of the key accounts versus pre set targets and KPIs in addition to defining and overseeing plans to target Key Accounts to ensure exceptional brand loyalty
- Set the expansion plans for the Key Account’s along with their geographical distribution. Manage and Deploy a healthy geographical spread of dealers within the country
- Coordinate with the Regional Manager and Marketing team to develop and execute promotional campaign and selling activities to increase traffic on the shop floor
- Monitor and analyze the sales figures (Sell out data, stock movement, sales margin, product mix
- Develop and implement progress reports to monitor sales & KPI performance, products and customers performance on a weekly basis for management as well as sales team
- Align regularly with Regional Manager on mid and long-term strategies for the country, and ensure local implementation is in full compliance with Corporate guideline
- Provide high quality information and analysis in support of strategic priorities and initiatives.
- At least 3 years experience in a comparable position
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, MBA (is a plus)
- Fluent written and spoken English & French, good command of other languages to be considered a plus
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly competitive and deadline-oriented environment whilst maintaining the company's quality and reputation for excellence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Administrative Officer at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Consultants at Omah Oriflame Consultant
- Marketer at OSBenjamin Lifestyle Ventures
- Entry-level Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept - 6 Positions
- Copy Writers at Oaklands and Johnson
- Graduate Sales Executive at E'Sorae Luxury
- Chief Finance Officer at a Leading Electronics and Home Appliances Company - Cumbrian Consult Limited