Engineering Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: 16 November, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Category: Drilling and Rig
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
Job Contents/Problem Solving (Activities)
- Define the adequate resources and equipments to guarantee fluids, cement, waste management operations
- Ensure vendors compliance with contractual obligations in the execution of services and propose potential optimization
- Ensure the follow up of operations related to fluids, cement, waste management, and logistic and anticipate needs
- Guarantee that adequate supervision is maintained on site
- Contribute in process of evaluating and optimizing the activities of service contractors
- Assess Site Engineers performances
- Ensure correct invoicing, cost evaluation and update accordingly invoice database
- Ensure good and safe service delivery by vendors and correct reporting
- Manage daily operational drilling fluids, cement, waste management operations
- Prepare the programs for fluids, cements and treatment of discharge produced by to drilling / well operations; write up operating procedures
- Conduct technical and operational syntheses
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluid operations, cement and treatment of discharge
- Conduct performance improvement studies
- Optimize the activities of information providers and assess their performance
- Anticipate needs and organise provisioning
Context and Environment:
- Tough Environmental discharge requirements. The promotion of Local Content Participation by harnessing first class human resources, products and services in the support of the fluids related services, in line with the Nigerian Content Policy of the government and company.
- Workload, a function of rig count may require great capacity to multi task and coordinate logistics in an environment fraught with lots of teething problems to grapple with.
- Increased supervision requirements due to working with new contractors with very little experience on the job.
- Preparation of day to day operations, programs and procedures and cost follow up.
- Fluids Superintendents is directly responsible for the daily operational activities and logistics of their various operations (different rigs), to ensure continuity.
- Logistical guidelines and procedures drawn up and to be adhered to by company logistical support operatives and service vendors.
- Familiarize self with clients emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and assets of client and service companies concerned in all client operations.
- Ensure all personnel under your supervision are aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
- Promote professionalism and respect of our company rules, best practices and technical excellence.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Initial formal education: A degree in the sciences or engineering.
- Professional experience: Minimum of 8 years Drilling Fluids experience & cogent Cementing experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Piping Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Administrative Coordinator - Trainee at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Liquid Mud Plant Manager at Hobark International Limited
- Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager at Cameron
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Country/Area Reliability Manager at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- FOPS - Start-Up Superintendent at Onstream Group