Job Opening at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: 18 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, to fill the position of:
- A degree holder
- A minimum of one year experience
- Must be available for work immediately
- Excellent computer skills, speed and accuracy essential (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manners.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be trustworthy and loyal with an ability to work unsupervised.
- Applicant must also reside around Lekki axis of Lagos.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Front Desk Officer” as subject mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Manager at Kaizen Firm
- Job Opportunities at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Project Control Managers at a Leading EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Head of Accounts at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Operations Supervisor at the Hill City Consulting Limited
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources