Job Opening at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: 18 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, to fill the position of:
- A degree holder
- A minimum of one year experience
- Must be available for work immediately
- Excellent computer skills, speed and accuracy essential (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manners.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be trustworthy and loyal with an ability to work unsupervised.
- Applicant must also reside around Lekki axis of Lagos.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Front Desk Officer” as subject mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Qualiserve Group
- Head, Business Development (Microloans) at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Openings at Lorache Group
- Current Job Placements at 25th and Staffing (12 Positions)
- Jobs at SD Capital Resources Limited
- Marketing Managers at Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd
- Senior Legal Associate at AFM Recruit
- Sales Executives (Inverter) at Ascentech Services Ltd