GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2779944
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Life Care Solutions
- As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling ultrasound equipment and/or services in West Africa.
- This would be a limited number of the company’s products typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota.
- Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale.
This position may manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers where required
- Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree in Health Science : (Physician, Technician, Nurse)
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience in diagnostic equipment
- Clinical experience in Anesthesia and Monitoring Solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to travel
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience selling capital goods
- Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
Job Number: 2777883
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst for a 12 month fixed term period to strengthen our Employer Brand activities through optimising social and digital technologies to attract and hire the best candidates for GE.
- You will also help drive initiatives to manage internal brand engagement.
- This role gives you a unique opportunity to develop your expertise in recruitment marketing, employer branding and social media marketing across Africa.
- Support in driving Employer Branding initiatives and ensure they are aligned with our Employer Offerings and Employer Branding standards.
- Support in developing communications to drive candidate attraction, increase GE online presence and engagement through social media, online marketing or other face to face channels e.g. universities, professional associations, industry events.
- Supporting internal campaigns that drive Employer Brand Ambassadorship among the employees.
- Create and manage content for multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, G+, Instagram to build our employer brand;
- Working closely with recruitment teams, corporate communication and other internal stakeholders to optimize social media content
- Measuring and monitoring the social media marketing and recruitment metrics to confirm effectiveness
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Online Marketing or Employer Branding in Multi-nationals;
- Good Proficiency in using Graphic Design Computer applications / Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze social media data.
- Strong social media knowledge with an ability to attract the right talent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.