Graduate Customer Service Representative at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: 10 January, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vanden Agro-Allied Group, is a company established in 2000, active in the trading of raw materials (cotton, coffee and cocoa). The company is managed by a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals in agricultural farming.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
- HND/B.Sc in relevant field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vanden Agro-Allied GroupSimilar Jobs
- Power BI Dashboard Developer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
- Engineering Jobs at a Leading Seadfood Company
- Job Openings at Aquada Development Corporation
- Molding Machine Operator at Jubaili Agrotec
- Latest Jobs at PorkMoney
- Depot Operations Coordinaor at AMO Group
- 2018 Graduate Supply Chain Trainee Scheme at Olam Nigeria
- Contec Global Agro Limited Management Trainee Program