Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Culminate Consulting
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: 17 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client a Technology driven company is currently recruiting in the following roles
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Implement a structured and robust accounting department
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Must have 4-5 Years professional experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading. Interviews is on first come first serve basis
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Culminate ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)