Technology Vacancy at 25th & Staffing
Posted on: 14 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at 25th & Staffing
25th and Staffing is an International and global Human Resources consulting, outsourcing , recruitment and training company, Borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. The depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary/cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
Position is a 1 year contract.
- At least 5 - 6 years’ experience in Oracle AIA in Telecom Domain.
- Experience in development of SOA interfaces/Web-Services using AIA and BPEL components
- Good knowledge of BPEL (Business Process Execution Language),MDS(Meta Data Store), WSDL (Web service Description Language), ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Basic UNIX knowledge is required.
Method of Application
If qualified do send your CV to email@example.com with the role as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 25th & StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Vacancy at Workforce Group
- Associate Director, Qualitative at Initiate International
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Box & Cedar
- Analysts at Smarterise Integrated Solution
- Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Outsourcing Services
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan