GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2774706
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- The LCT Channel Sales Leader is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for specific modality/product range through both direct and Indirect Channels.
- He/She will drive a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for their assigned modality range or segment and optimizes the use of resources in conjunction with next level Regional Sales Leader or Zone Manager to cover market potential for his/her product/product range or segment in order to achieve the Operating plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan targets for both direct and indirect channels.
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Modality and LCT.
- Sales Management & Coaching
- In conjunction with relevant Modality & LCT GMs, determine the market potential for their modality/ segments and prioritize the opportunities.
- In conjunction with Modality & LCT GMs and Channel Director, align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal direct and indirect sales resources.
- Is responsible to communicate appropriate operating plan targets based on their product market potential, for their PSS/PS/AS and Channel Partners within their geography.
- Is accountable to ensure compliance and execution of the Zone, LCT and Modality sales process and rules of engagement within their teams as well as between LCT Account Managers and Channel Partners.
- Is responsible to ensure that all PSS/PS/AS have clear opportunity management activity and call plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers.
- Is responsible to ensure that all direct and indirect teams utilize the required sales systems (SFDC, CPQ systems etc) to create pipeline visibility and assist accurate forecasting.
- In conjunction with LCT and Modality GMs, is responsible to drive optimal operating mechanisms to deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments.
- Is responsible to regularly have “infield coaching” sessions with each one of their team members on for example how to cover opportunities and territory, differentiating and presenting the value of product and managing opportunities. Provides regular, timely and productive development feedback.
- Create regular opportunities to involve the team to share best practices on opportunity management
- Coach and assist the PSS/PS with the differentiation of product offerings during the various stages of the sales process to actively move the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
Channel Partner Management:
- Identify and create continuous bench of potential Channel Partners, recruit, qualify and facilitate thru appointment in conjunction with Channel Director/Manager
- On-board Channel Partner as per checklist and coordinate with respective P&Ls
- In conjunction with the Channel Director/Manager ensure training of channel partner sales force & coordinate with P&L product certification programs
- Accountable to evaluate Channel Partner effectiveness, launch and lead corrective actions and monitor performance of Partner
- Responsible in conjunction with Channel Director to coordinate GE support programs to the Channel Partners.
- Lead and manage appropriate Product/Segment/Commercial support resources to enable Channel Partner reaching set OP and growth/coverage targets.
- In conjunction with Channel Director/Manager Embrace and implement Channel Partner management best practices
- Continuously develop relationships with the senior management/owners within the Channel Partner and their sales team
- Manage relationships on day-to-day basis and provide transactional support
- Act as business development coach to grow the Channel Partner capability.
- Simplify the point of contact between GEHC and Channel Partner and proactively align internal GE resources to support Channel Partner
- Introduce and lead delivery of GEHC Channel Partner support programs and commitments
- Schedule joint sales calls with Channel Partner & relevant GE commercial teams as opportunities to coach and maintain relationships with the customer decision makers
- Create a culture of highest integrity and compliance within Channel Partner.
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales or marketing or channel management with a strong record of account management success
- Strong business finance knowledge
- Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
- High ethics and integrity
- Fluent English and local language speaking
- Strong contracts, legal, commercial & negotiation skills
- Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Strong business coaching experience
- Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
- Analytical with exceptional ability to assimilate complex data and simplify solutions
- Interpersonal flexibility and tolerance
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria or Ghana
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required for Nigeria (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Strong expertise in local Healthcare Legislation and regulations
- Proven success in managing sales channels of multiple products in Healthcare equipment sales and flow business sales
- Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience
- MBA desirable, ability to analyze business models.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply