UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is a Lagos state-based institute that specializes in web, digital designs, mobile applications and digital media education
We are registered ICT firm with Training Centers in Lagos - Egbeda/Alimosho, Yaba (coming soon, Victoria Island training Center).
We seek to recruit passionate, competent, committed and result-oriented persons to fill the following position:
Mobile App development
Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continuously churning out Job-ready Mbile App Professions
Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continously churning out Job-ready Web Professions
- Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continously churning out Job-ready Animation Professions
- Applicants should be able to understanding and convey general character modelling, animation,
- Product modelling,
- Architectural visualization, lighting, rendering and rigging.
Basic Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continously churning out Job-ready Video Editing Professions
- To provide Practical instruction, training on Video Editing software in such a manner that it will be clear to each student
- To provide technical support for our clients; diagnose technical problems; researches and identifies appropriate solutions; maintains contact with clients to ensure quality level of support.
Web Application Development
- Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continuously churning out Job-ready Web Professions
- Deliver training on PHP/MySQL and Web Development topics.
- Creating a mix of informal and formal advance activities in training programs
- Conduct performance evaluation to define the skills of students
- Deliver training sessions in informal as well as formal settings
Digital Media Marketing
Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continuously churning out Job-ready Social Media and Digital Professions
Criteria, Skills and Requirements
- You must have a portfolio to show your competence or working experience as a tutor
- You must be ready to add value to people (not just after money only)
- Ability to work with flexible time-table - Weekends and Weekdays
- Applicant must have at least 2 years experience
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of Digital Media Marketers
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have fluency in your teaching and communication
- You have previous ICT experience, through a course, team training, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and curriculum development followed by flexibility work time-table (weekends, weekdays, morning, afternoon and evening sessions) of teaching, planning and content development
- Work closely with two – three co-instructors per course module to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Work alongside UMS training Hub staff in order to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through the development of stellar projects that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers and future potential clients
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual ICT career.
Method of Application
If you are interested send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
NB: Employment is available on part-time or full time basis. Please don't bother to apply if you are a beginner. Thanks