2016 Microsoft Internship Program - Interns4Afrika
Posted on: 11 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Microsoft Interns 4Afrika offers internship opportunities to African youth interested in Sales, Marketing and Innovation/Technical.
The Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
- You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future
- To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills. We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you.
- Think of it as a 6-month opportunity to inject fresh ideas and energy into a team and a chance to show what you can do. In the first part of your internship, you will be given four weeks of the latest Microsoft training (MS products and solutions) and practical business skills. This will be supplemented by monthly training sessions to continue your professional development and enhance your skills and ability to support the partner organization you are working with.
- All interns will be paid a salary and will be located at and employed by the partner organization for the six-month internship period.
- You are able to commit to completing full time internship for 6 months
- You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You have right to work in the country in which you are currently located
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.microsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions