Executive Career at Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 11 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 November, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide.
- The Strategy/Business Development Director directs the business development activities of the organisation and drives the new sales business for the company playing key role in the company’s bottom line.
- Lead all new business initiatives and development of existing clients
- Drive growth of direct and non-group clients
- Ensure all OOH media plans are insightful and strategically driven.
- Ensure all clients are driven forward strategically.
- Manage all strategists, planners, implementers & buyers to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage all strategists, planners and implementers to ensure all relevant tools & research are incorporated.
- Provide support to the planning and implementation team.
- Handle overflow of work.
- Liaise and build relationships with media owners to ensure our clients receive the best OOH opportunities and rates.
- Liaise and build relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Drive innovation and new OOH thinking
- Ensure tools are developed and to ensure market leadership.
- CEOs and CFOs
- Procurement Directors
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Company Owners who need to market their products
- Media Agencies
- Creative agencies
- Poster scope Management and Directors
- Holding Company
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or similar courses, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience Required: 8+ years of experience within the industry
- Increase knowledge of the OOH Landscape
- Increase knowledge of clients business's
- Understand all Prism tools & OCS research
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Relationship building
- Financial/Booking Management Software (e.g. Navision)
- Prism Tools
- OCS Research
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Delegation Skills
- People management skills
- Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a New Radio Station
- Job Opportunities at the Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Social Media Marketing Manager at Versatile Reporters
- Urgent Entertainment and News Reporters Vacancy at Mighty Media Plus Network Limited (Qed.ng)
- Brand Manager at MediaVision Limited
- Managing Editor at Campus Punch
- Digital Content Executives at MediaVision Limited
- Market Insight and Operations Executives at Terragon Group