Workforce Group - Or Client A Reputable Financial Institution is seeking to fill the position below
Daily management of Group's FX position (spot and forward) - manage FX orders from affiliates, manage flow-induced or proprietary positions, take trading positions in full respect of internal rules (Treasury Rules, Group rules, Sarbanes-Oxley, banking ratios) and limits (counterparty and positions).
- Check Daily P&L.
- Permanent follow-up of Markets to ensure accurate risk taking and provide motivated advisory services.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities: Central Bank of Nigeria, DMO & SEC.
- Remain a reference point for Markets related topics within the financial institution.
- Perform requested or market-driven studies; Recommend investment strategies to Management.
- Develop and manage external market relationships (banks, brokers).
- Participate or animate cross-functional projects (market strategies, new financial instruments, IT projects) in full co-operation with other Treasury members.
- Participate in seminars, build relationships with affiliates, elaborate processes and procedures.
- Prepare or participate in preparing the weekly markets review memo
- Daily management of company's cash position.
- Refinancing loans to affiliates; Perform arbitrages on Money Markets to optimize company’s Treasury management.
10+ years treasury/financial services experience
Sound knowledge of the financial services/treasury global markets
- Boardroom Skills
- People Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.