If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
'thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
The E-Commerce Lead is responsible for providing leadership and direction for growth and success of the organisation’s online direct sales channel. He/she will be responsible for online content management, creating online marketing opportunities and initiatives that would deliver best personal shopping experience to customers.
- The desired candidate should be able to demonstrate high level Omni-channel e-commerce, analytics, sales and retail experience. Are you the one we are looking for? Then you should know that some of your duties would include the following:
- Develop and implement strategy for the development and management of the online business both brand and e-commerce
- Provide leadership in customer experience including design, content, information architecture, site performance, functionality and usability, working closely other teams
- Expand social commerce efforts on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Lead online promotional calendar with aggressive conversion-oriented approach
- Develop and implement strategies for in-depth analysis, reporting and growth in online sales KPIs, customer retention and brand experience
- Ensure timely and accurate deployment of new products and content management
- Ensuring constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online with the designer arena
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you must be creative with a strategic mind and a desire to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- BSc/HND degree in Marketing/Computer Science/Business Administration/Operations Management or any other relevant discipline Previous
- e-commerce marketing experience in an online retail store (Preferred)
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience in online marketing, SEO, SEM & PPC
- Good understanding of Google Universal analytics, Omniture/Mercado, Tagging Management
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written,
- Leadership capabilities, should be able to influence others
- Well organised project management approach
- Self-Motivated and result driven
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org