Job Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Posted on: 10 November, 2016
Deadline: 12 November, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Vicmart Enterprises Limited, We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND/HND (Any Discipline) qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Must be resident in City of Ibadan
go to method of application »
- Transport Products from Warehouse to Wholesaler and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Ordinary National Diploma with Valid truck driving licence
go to method of application »
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or related discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vicmart Enterprises LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Retail Management Trainee Programme at Sundry Markets Limited
- Secretary at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Graduate Customer Care Executives at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at a Reputable Fashion Company - Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Junior Application Developers at Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Solutions Sales Specialists at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Account Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria