Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
NMTL is further engaged in the manufacture and production of industrial spare parts and integrity stud bolt and nuts, flanges for oil an gas, energy and power, and iron including steel industries; manpower training in various engineering and technological fields; provision of after-sales and consultancy services; thus influencing the growth of downstream industries associated with the machine tools. The Company also, manufactures and assembles agricultural tractors and implements under its proprietary BULL trademark.
As part of its expansion, the company is seeking to engage the services of resourceful and competent personnel for the position of:
General Purpose of the Job
- To develop and deploy strategies to expand our customer base and ensure consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues in the assigned territory.
- To build strong relationship with existing and new clients in order to achieve continuous patronage and penetration of the company’s product into the market while ensuring the sales and marketing team meet their targets.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Preparation and implementation of annual sales budget and action plans
- Contribute to the development of product lines for the foundry, fabrication and machine shops.
- Monitor and compare NMT’s sales and marketing drives against the competitor’s in order to maintain competitive edge and remains relevant in the industry.
- Assign target to all Sales and Marketing team and prepare action plans for them to realize their sales targets in volume and figure.
- Evaluate the performance and development of Sales and Marketing team on quarterly basis against the individual set target
- Maintain up-to-date or accurate records of all sales and marketing activities and present same at every management meeting or as may be directed by the reporting officer.
- Ensure all expenses are in line with approved budget limits and take every opportunity to explore and secure economies of scale in all expenditures
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications Department to continuously evaluate/adjust promotional and advertising programmes.
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- MBA and any other professional qualification in relevant disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7years relevant experience in a competitive FMCG / OEM environment.
Knowledge/ Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Strong understanding of market dynamics in a competitive FMCG / OEM environment.
- Strategic planning and strong business acumen.
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective proposal packaging and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer, particularly the Microsoft Office Suites and AutoCAD
- A team player and one who is open to feedback and on-going self-development
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume in an attachment and state the position and Zone applied for as the subject of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.