Job Opening at Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery
Posted on: 10 November, 2016
Deadline: 8 December, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
The Governing Council of Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Provost, Adamawa State College of Nursing, Yola.
The College has full accreditation of its nursing programme and prepares students who are desirous of providing nursing and midwifery services to the nation’s health care system.
We seek a candidate who has the drive and energy to reposition the College with a view to delivering its core mandate to the people of the State and the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Yola - Adamawa
- The Provost shall be Chief Executive and Academic Head of the College.
- He/She shall be responsible for general administration and implementation of policies and programmes of the Governing Council.
- He/She shall be Chief Accounting Officer of the College.
- Aspiring Candidates for the position must hold at least a first Degree in Nursing Science. The possession of a higher qualification such as Master's Degree will confer an added advantage.
- The Candidate must be registered by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Additionally, he/she must have a Teaching Qualification, PGDE/Diploma in Nursing Education, It is required that intending candidate must be a Registered Nurse Educator/Registered Midwife Educator & Candidate must have at least fifteen(15) post- graduation working experience which should include teaching experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidate must have also held Administrative position at a Senior Management level for not less than five (5) years.
- Must possess reasonable skill in Information Technology Management
Terms of Appointment
- It is a tenured appointment for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for a fresh term of four (4) years subject to satisfactory performance.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitaes to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health,
State Secretariat Complex,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School