Marketing Vacancy at Productive People
Posted on: 10 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UKs leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place.
Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate
The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach.
LOCATION: SANGOTEDO, AJAH LAGOS.
- To ensure enquiries and transactions for the project indentified from your role and activities through regular follow up and meetings.
- To create a strong and motivated channel network who will consistantly contribute to sales.
- To meet with and coordinate with banks, housing finance companies, wealth management groups and ensure business for the same.
- To keep in regular touch and abrest with the respective sites dynamics.
- To strategise and execution of transactions for the commercial real estate vertical.
- Lead generation, evaluation of lease offers, negotiating terms and rentals and deal closure.
- To take ownership of all customers and leads generated for better conversion.
- To update on the happenings and events scheduled and plan a sales calender accordingly.
- To keep abrest with relevant competition and their activities including price movements, construction activity, and other sensitive information for the related projects.
- To have know how of all housing/commercial realted documents and procedures to enable purchase of real estate in nigeria.
- To liase with various association directly and set up base for the sales team to visit and transact.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria
- Senior Administrative Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates