Sales Opportunity at a Multinational Healthcare Company - Afri Recruiters
Posted on: 10 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Afrirecruiters
Afri Recruiters - A Multinational Healthcare Company is looking to fill the position below
Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential through the wholesale trade and channel business within Nigeria, through implementing the company’s strategy and policies.
Deliver sustainable growth in Gross Margin by establishing capabilities, embedding best practices and delivering actionable recommendations in respect of Trade Investment and Pricing strategies.
Implement Revenue Management initiatives by integrating all aspects such as: customers, portfolio, channels, seasonality and segments.
- Develop and implement channel and trade strategies for the entire company portfolio.
- Profile, identify and segment key institutions within territory bearing in mind our company financial parameters, location of institution, entry, maintenance and business growth parameters within the institution.
- Coordinate the company’s sell-in activities (discount and services negotiations) and all other point-of-sale activities across the various business units.
- Segments and prioritizes customers and delivers sustainable customer partnership by putting together customer development plans.
- Proposes the necessary resources deployment customers at key account and point of Sales level in close collaboration with the BU’s and in line with the BU’s strategies
- Agrees negotiation strategy for key accounts with Business Units and owns the negotiation process (with KAMs as appropriate), coordinates the activation plan.
- Ensures commercial excellence in the Trade channel via implementation of the Trade management cycle, owns customer strategies for the entire company portfolio
- Consolidate the commercial plans at customer and channel level and assess fit with commercial framework and the customer and channel strategies.
- Be the driver of Trade investment and Pricing processes from end-to-end, fully engaging and providing benchmark, guidance and specific recommendations to all relevant Business Units and functions and leveraging synergies across BU’s.
- Perform robust analysis that provide greater visibility of the value chain economics (pricing, commercial conditions, trade margins) and bring insights to actionable commercial strategies that deliver absolute Gross Margin growth.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in commercial intelligence/finance functions in FMCG or cognate companies including min. 2 years in a Pricing/Revenue management role and or sound experience as Business Unit Head or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of pricing (including elasticity modelling, pricing architecture, breakeven analysis)
- Thorough understanding of contract management and trade terms optimisation
- Practical experience of commercial negotiation with key customers
- Good understanding of statistical analysis tools.
- Good understanding of Shopper/Consumer insights tools.
- Strong leadership skills and change management capabilities
- Ability to network/influence in a matrix organisation
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle numerous projects at one time and meet fast turnaround deadlines
- Good balance of speed and accuracy.
- Good presentation and persuasive skills
- Project Management mindset.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills required to foster value-adding relationships with key.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfrirecruitersSimilar Jobs
- HR Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at 25TH and Staffing
- Job Opportunities at C&F Porter Novelli
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Entry- Level Legal Practitioners at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Senior Research Executives at Kantar
- Head, Brand & Marketing at TDI Global