Job Vacancy at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: 9 November, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is currently recruiting for the position of Account Payable Officer. This is a hybrid role that will combine payable and general ledger. Seeking candidates with strong accounts payable skills and experience with journal entries. Seeking hard-working and driven candidates who share a passion for accounting
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution presentation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing, User Training, and Stakeholder Reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of programming in any language
- must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of business analysis and project management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cv/resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Internal Control Officers at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Recruitment at The World Bank
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits