Job Vacancy at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: 9 November, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is currently recruiting for the position of Account Payable Officer. This is a hybrid role that will combine payable and general ledger. Seeking candidates with strong accounts payable skills and experience with journal entries. Seeking hard-working and driven candidates who share a passion for accounting
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution presentation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing, User Training, and Stakeholder Reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of programming in any language
- must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of business analysis and project management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cv/resume to Email: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- E-Business Risk Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Jobs at CLG Securities Limited
- Business Writers - SME Desk at a Reputable Financial Service Institution - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Job Vacancies in the Financial Services Sector - Kimberly Ryan
- Business Development / Deal Origination in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa at Nexus Capital Markets
- Head of Operations at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Analysts at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)