Sales Executive at HR Leverage
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at HRLeverage Africa
HR Leverage - Our Client is over 50 years in the industry of life Assurance. As a result of expansion, we are currently looking for Sales Executive for their Yaba Head Office. The ideal person will report directly to Unit Manager in Lagos. Incumbent will earn graduated fixed salary, Commissions and bonuses. The interview comes up in Nov 15, 2016.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies
Method of Application
Please send your CV to Onabolu2013@gmail.com OR CALL Wunmi for details 08085433633 09092228285 for clarification.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRLeverage AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Medical Call Centre Agent at Imisi Partners
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)