Job Opportunity in an Information Technology Firm - Smart Partners Consulting
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the IT Industry is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to work in Manufacturing and Agro Sectors. The role requires candidates to have domain knowledge in accounts and any SAP functional module (FI, CO, MM, PP, SD) functional expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Bachelor's Degree with or without SAP certification.
- 4 years and above of SAP experience and good domain experience.
- 2 years and above experience in project Management/co-ordination.
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation to till Go-Live) and two or three roll out/support projects experience is mandatory.
- Must have worked in a multinational environment handling multiple clients
- Exposure to implementation of SAP in manufacturing companies is a must and exposure to Agro based commodity business will be an added advantage.
General SAP Module - Technical skills -Required:
- Strong knowledge in basic accounting concepts.
- Quick understanding of business requirement and process design skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM/PP/SD module (Any Module) and needs to have clear understanding of various process of the module of expertise.
- Configure, test, support and implement SAP solutions pertaining to his module expertise.
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload process, Preparation of test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules [FI-MM/FI-SD / CO-PP/ FI-CO ]
- Have fair support knowledge on the modules of Finance, Material Management, Production Planning. and sales and distribution.
Non - Technical skills:
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Good Time Management
- Good Communication Skills
- Played Client facing role in prior projects
- Experience of handling team in a support role or implementation projects
- Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Show willingness to learn for support
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Will be based at Nigeria and must be willing to travel when required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Tecno Telecoms Limited
- Legal Assistant at Transsion Holdings
- Content Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Photographer at Brelix Online Marketing
- IT Manager - Female at Code Lab IT & Integrated Services
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Latest Jobs at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited