Accounting Job Opening at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting - WorkSpace, the recruitment division for MasterMindsHRSG is urgently recruiting to fill the position below in a client's firm who operates within the Real Estate space:
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company,
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report.
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liasing with External Auditor
- Liasing with banks
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation,
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- A University graduate or HND Holder, with Skills Level of ICAN,
- Two years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises,
- Must be proficient in the use of PEACHTREE Accounting package,
- Must be a Lady between 27 to 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Accountant- Peachtree
Note: Candidates residing around Ojodu Berger Axis will be given preference
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Operations Support Trainee at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Business Development & Operations Manager at Sigma Consult
- HR Role at Oscar Temple
- Director of Programme/Leadership at Protégé Management
- Job Vacancies at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia