Information Technology Consultant at Dhanush Infotech
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dhanush Infotech
At Dhanush, we see Innovation as a clear differentiator. Innovation, along with focus on deep, long-lasting client relationships and strong domain expertise, drives every facet of our day-to-day operation.
Dhanush led by team of experts with vast experience in research, design, development and delivery of high-end technology solutions and services helps organizations implement and run IT Solutions aligned to their overall business drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Telecom Experience (Must)
- 3-6 Year of Exp.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Must have strong architectural knowledge of the Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack. ( for Senior Candidates)
- Hands on Sr. developers with experience in support, testing and debugging SOA issues using Oracle SOA Suite and JDeveloper. This experience includes an understanding of Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite
- Good working knowledge of Oracle enterprise architecture and understanding of networking, Operating Systems and hardware. (for Senior Candidates and added advantages)
- Fluent in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD.
- Experience in SOA suite 11g and OSB 11g, BPEL, File Adapter, JMS Adapter, DB Adapter, FTP adapter, MQ, Weblogic application server, BPEL, Mediators,
- Knowledge and good understanding of AIA Framework. Must have working experience in Oracle Fusion AIA based Integration Projects
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Experience on Web logic 11g administration
- Batch Job execution and Monitoring, including execution of manual jobs as and when needed.
- Conduct deep dive analysis of Technical issues and record the same in Problem Ticket if needed
- Manage & coordinate deployments
- Should be able to communicate effectively with the functional & technical groups and various technical team members.
- Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dhanush Infotech career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dhanush InfotechSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)