Information Technology Consultant at Dhanush Infotech
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
At Dhanush, we see Innovation as a clear differentiator. Innovation, along with focus on deep, long-lasting client relationships and strong domain expertise, drives every facet of our day-to-day operation.
Dhanush led by team of experts with vast experience in research, design, development and delivery of high-end technology solutions and services helps organizations implement and run IT Solutions aligned to their overall business drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Telecom Experience (Must)
- 3-6 Year of Exp.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Must have strong architectural knowledge of the Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack. ( for Senior Candidates)
- Hands on Sr. developers with experience in support, testing and debugging SOA issues using Oracle SOA Suite and JDeveloper. This experience includes an understanding of Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite
- Good working knowledge of Oracle enterprise architecture and understanding of networking, Operating Systems and hardware. (for Senior Candidates and added advantages)
- Fluent in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD.
- Experience in SOA suite 11g and OSB 11g, BPEL, File Adapter, JMS Adapter, DB Adapter, FTP adapter, MQ, Weblogic application server, BPEL, Mediators,
- Knowledge and good understanding of AIA Framework. Must have working experience in Oracle Fusion AIA based Integration Projects
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Experience on Web logic 11g administration
- Batch Job execution and Monitoring, including execution of manual jobs as and when needed.
- Conduct deep dive analysis of Technical issues and record the same in Problem Ticket if needed
- Manage & coordinate deployments
- Should be able to communicate effectively with the functional & technical groups and various technical team members.
- Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc