Graduate Accounting Trainee at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: 11 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- An experience Married Female Accountant with at least one (1) year experience in Accounting.
- Age limit 25 - 32 yrs.
- Highly Computer Literate - very good with excel package.
- Able to work without supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- ICT Officers at AIM Group Limited
- Senior Media Planner/Strategist at Culminate Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Engineer: Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Mobile & Enterprise Apps | Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited