Sales Career Opportunity at Oracle Corporation
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job ID 3-16000UEU
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
- Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards.
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity.
- Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
- Prefer 5 years of related experience.
- Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Netbit Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at H2Y Infotech Limited
- Software Developer, Support & Trainer at IIHT Technologies Limited
- Certified IFRS Consultant at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI) at MTN Nigeria
- Practice Lead, Re:Learn - Co-Creation Hub (CcUUB) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Latest Vacancies at Contec Global Infotech Limited