Engineering Job opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Req ID: Req-1046
The job holder executes the following contracts activities:
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date list of qualified contractors/suppliers/potential tenders/contracts with updated information in order to perform market studies;
- Analyze and assess all possible answers from the market
- Participate to the validation of the contracts strategy through:
- Arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings
- Pre-qualifying bidders
- Defining target prices
- Defining criteria for evaluation
- Supervise the creation of CFT commercial documents:
- Supervise the preparation and issue of the call for tender to contractors and suppliers on the bidders list
- Ensure the preparation and send out the dossiers of pre-consultation and Standard or Complex invitations to bid
- Verify the alignment with HSE clauses, Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation when issuing all technical contracts and when drafting contractual and commercial terms and conditions
- Verify the Terms & Conditions (standard, general and financial)
- Supervise the establishment of the technical contracts and contractual agreements, directly participate to the most complex contracts
- Conduct the Terms & Conditions bid analysis and negotiation
- Conduct the commercial bid analysis and negotiation thereby creating a clear definition of responsibilities and documents together with the DUET
- Participate in Recommendation to award (RTA) through contract committee/DOA and award validation where he/she evaluates RTAs
- Handle the approval from authorities and partners, clarification of rights and obligation of signing parties and the signature process of formal documents
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in UNISUP and CONTIKI, ensure effective use of tools and systems (Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, CONTIKI.) for optimum productivity.
- Ensure the handover of contracts to the Métier Partner
- Assist the head of contracts in the settlement of claims and lawsuits, in relation with the Juridical, Insurance, Finance and OPS/CA Directors by proposing strategies and actions and participating to the negotiations
- Monitor contractor’s performance with Duet, promoting and attending service quality meetings, claims, amendments and contract renewal discussions with contractor and manage and maintain a network with Stakeholders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc
- A degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences
- A background in drilling and Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- Up to 12 years experience in oil well construction activities of which 5 should be in contract administration.
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the company in general.
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
- BSc, Completions Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, EPC
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated