Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job ID: 109143
Business Group: CO Customer Operations
Job Field Area: Sales
Employment Type: Full - Time Regular / Permanent
To increase sales and pro-actively promote business solutions including technology, products, services to a dedicated customer, identifying opportunities and suggest business solutions after identifying and qualifying customer requirements
Main Responsibility Area
- Sales and marketing support via wide techncial system level expertise, deep business understanding and line management.
- A source of expertise in general selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge. Contributing to relationship management. Developing long-term partnerships with key clients.
- Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions and products to match with customer needs. Leading technology marketing activities towards customer, influencing customers to appreciate benefits of Nokia offerings over competition.
- As a Regional RA SSM, your task will be to increase sales through a close relationship with customers decision makers and proactively promote Nokia Networks' Radio Access solutions, products and services. The key responsibilities:
- Understands customer environment and needs and identifies related Nokia Business opportunities
- Builds and supports customer relations
- Within BU/BU sales team, promote and position Nokia as tier 1 supplier, preferred solution partner and strategic partner
- Sales support regionally including solution selling, value argumentation, responding to technical part of tenders
- Performs bid management activities, leading technical streams as agreed
- Provides product / solution configurations and related IRP pricing data, including creation of SW Monitoring Invoicing data
- when applicable (usage of SSM pricing sheet)
- Can act as solution owner for cases falling in own scope
- Provides solution case learnings to global knowledge management repository
- Customer Business Understanding
- Relationship Management
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Business Case Creation
- Solution Creation
- Customer Pricing
- Sales Presentation
- Bid Management
- Broad or Profound Knowledge on Nokia Products & Technologies
- Personal Attributes: Credibility at the customer
- Proactive team player
- Performs with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia Nigeria career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.