Ziuss Energy & Power limited is a Nigerian company with a strong futuristic orientation. We are committed to delivering cutting edge energy solutions measured against efficiency and cleanliness. Our competitive edge draws largely from years of unfettered access to superior and innovative technology.
Due to succession planning Ziuss Energy & Power is looking for a highly talented and self-motivated individual to be responsible for sales leads generation via Telemarketing and Emails. A Ziuss Sales Lead Generation Manager is tasked with controlling the entire lead generation cycle of a customer from B2C and B2B cold calling, outbound email and social media marketing, lead nurturing, appointment setting, database updates, performance metrics and call script optimization and beyond.
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Manager will be to develop and generate business from sales and rental of various types of commercial and industrial generators and power systems. This position will be responsible for targeting customers including colleges and universities, hospitals, municipal facilities, manufacturing facilities, power plants and special event organizations.
Reports To: CEO
KEY FUNCTIONAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead and Manage the Ziuss Sales Team Develop and close new business leads
- Present Sales presentations to decision makers
- Communicate new products and services to prospective clients
- Maintain positive customer relations through phone and in-person visits
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Ziuss solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Ziuss solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the CEO to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Above all: drive sales
- Excellent communication in English: oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle, engaging with vendors, partners, and internal resources to exceed the expectations of multiple decision makers
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in driving new business and managing existing customers
- Ability to critically think and act in order to solve a customer’s problems and satisfy their needs
- Must be highly motivated, determined, and goal-oriented
- Must be well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be team player
- 4 -8 years Account Management experience in related industry
- Proven record of sales excellence, with consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas
- Proven track record in industrial equipment sales
- Strong technical aptitude
We offer competitive benefits package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ziuss Energy & Power limited career website on us.youcruit.com to apply