Job Opening at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a mobile entertainment and attractions company, due to internal vacancy in the game experience aspect of the business, they are looking to hire the services of:
- The video gamer shall work with us at special fun events on a temporary but regular basis.
- Setting up of multiple gaming scenarios in a mobile video game theatre that allows for individual play, couple challenge, multiplayer and interactive match-ups.
- Creating the immersive mood, tempo and atmosphere associated with the gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’.
- Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table-top and midway games in general.
- Active video game player
- Playing knowledge of major and minor game titles.
- Technologically savvy to be able to trouble shoot and resolve TV, games console, set-up games and related gadget issues.
- Quick learner
- Some knowledge of basic table top and board games
- Ability to work with a team and maintain a good relationship
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to work with children
- Ability to teach and coach both children and adults
- Able to play games on the Play station, Xbox and Wii platforms (consoles).
- Playing knowledge (not limited to) of the following games: Fifa 15, 16 & 17, Call of Duty, Black Ops 1,2 & 3, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Grand theft Auto V, Madden NFL, Doom, Deus X Mankind, NBA, Fallout, The Last Guardian, Destiny, Assassin’s Creed (all series), WWE 2K, Pro Evolution Soccer, Forza Horizon, Watch Dog, Super Mario (most series), Guitar Hero, PAC-Man, Far Cry, Halo, Grid, Need for Speed etc.
- Valid driver’s license (not a deal breaker).
- Ready to work mainly on weekends, holidays and festive days
- Based on the Mainland: Living in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Maryland, Ketu and environ would be preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Head, Internal Operations & Logistics at a Leading Consulting Company
- Job Vacancies at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Administrative Jobs at Workforce Group
- Sales Manager, Machinery and Heavy Equipment at PG Consulting Limited
- Environmental Officer at BSS Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Stresert Services Limited
- Marketing Materials (Apparel and Gifting) Supplier Relationship Manager at Point Group Marketing Services Partner