Job Opening at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a mobile entertainment and attractions company, due to internal vacancy in the game experience aspect of the business, they are looking to hire the services of:
- The video gamer shall work with us at special fun events on a temporary but regular basis.
- Setting up of multiple gaming scenarios in a mobile video game theatre that allows for individual play, couple challenge, multiplayer and interactive match-ups.
- Creating the immersive mood, tempo and atmosphere associated with the gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’.
- Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table-top and midway games in general.
- Active video game player
- Playing knowledge of major and minor game titles.
- Technologically savvy to be able to trouble shoot and resolve TV, games console, set-up games and related gadget issues.
- Quick learner
- Some knowledge of basic table top and board games
- Ability to work with a team and maintain a good relationship
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to work with children
- Ability to teach and coach both children and adults
- Able to play games on the Play station, Xbox and Wii platforms (consoles).
- Playing knowledge (not limited to) of the following games: Fifa 15, 16 & 17, Call of Duty, Black Ops 1,2 & 3, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Grand theft Auto V, Madden NFL, Doom, Deus X Mankind, NBA, Fallout, The Last Guardian, Destiny, Assassin’s Creed (all series), WWE 2K, Pro Evolution Soccer, Forza Horizon, Watch Dog, Super Mario (most series), Guitar Hero, PAC-Man, Far Cry, Halo, Grid, Need for Speed etc.
- Valid driver’s license (not a deal breaker).
- Ready to work mainly on weekends, holidays and festive days
- Based on the Mainland: Living in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Maryland, Ketu and environ would be preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited