If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a big player in the Paint/ Industrial Chemical segment of the Nigerian economy.
Job Location: Lagos State (requires a lot of travelling).
As a National Sales Manager, you will use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth by developing an effective strategy for marketing; sales and distribution of products to customers.
The job holder will also ensure the successful performance and profit generation of the company by overseeing teams of regional sales managers and maintain successful relationships with large, distribution customers.
- Create and develop programs for national sales and ensure its implementation. Develop action plans for field sales.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all the regions.
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum, maintaining product mix, and selling price.
- Oversee company’s sales performance at regional levels.
- Develop effective sales strategy in liaison with management and ensure timely implementation.
- Lead market channel development activities and coordinates sales distribution by identifying and establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Responsible for handling all the dealers & strategic partners, including order planning, credit limits, relationship management, and ensure increased profitability for the company
- Meets with key clients, assisting Regional Business Development Managers and Sales Executives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Keep current with demand and supply of company’s products, economic indicators, changing trends and its competitors.
- Forecasting and planning sales by product line.
- Monitor cost(s) in relation to prevailing competition, and if necessary adjust the price of selling.
- Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of Regional Business Development Managers.
- Initiate, build and establish professional networks across the regions.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and training of Sales employees for effective delivery.
- Participate in market strategy building by providing useful information from sales activities.
- Any other responsibility sales/ marketing task assigned by the line manager.
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- A masters degree in Sales, MBA and relevant filed will be an advantage
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager preferably in the Paint/ Industrial chemical/ aluminum extrusion organizations.
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software (added advantage)and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance spreadsheet
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Must possess excellent negotiating and relationship skills
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to meet up sales target and motivating skills to encourage the sales team
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
- Must have strong IT skills
Salary range is between N3, 000, 000 – N 4, 500, 000/ annum.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘NSM’ as subject of mail . Wrongly titled applications will not be considered, please be guided.