Marketing Executives at a Diesel & Gas Engines Company - Workforce
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 November, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Workforce Management Centre - Our client, a foremost provider of Diesel & Gas Engines, is recruiting to fill the position of Power Generators Marketing Executive.
- Uses marketing skills to support the implementation of marketing strategy for an identified product line or geography.
- Works with multi-cultural teams to successfully achieve and exceed business goals.
- Leads the development of marketing plans by preparing market research, pricing analyses, and interpreting data for discussion with marketing leaders.
- Works with leaders to develop marketing communication plans; prepares drafts of marketing communications.
- Leads project management support and communicates plans, deadlines, and achievements to marketing leaders; works across regions with marketing teams to execute projects.
- Participates as a representative of marketing on value package introduction project teams. Understands the global brand strategy and aligns work products to that strategy.
- Documents and understands marketing and sales systems and processes; collects and interprets customer satisfaction data; integrates voice of the customer into marketing plans.
- Learns relevant channel to support activities.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities as the marketing function representative.
- Coaches less experienced marketing specialists.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- University or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related subject required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be “Power Generator Marketing Executive"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Welding Supervisor at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ABB
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng