Information Technology Job Opening at Avalanche Multi Dynamics Services limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: 18 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Avalanche Nigeria
Avalanche Multi Dynamics Services limited is a registered company, with sole goal of providing reliable solutions mostly in educational, and information dissemination.On this stand we broaden the company into three major brands namely: Avalanche Nigeria, Schrobs and Damaven.
Responsible for developing and executing product design, development and documentation for all products. The Product Development Manager will also be responsible for architecting, design, development and leading all product development processes including user testing and market acceptability.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Work to ensure product specifications are accurate and up-to-date then communicate to procurement, quality department, marketing and sales of changes.
- Lead all team members on the way to go in developing or maintaining a product line.
- Writing documentation, developing, coding and debugging across a variety of products.
- Ensure the accuracy of product and packaging samples and seek approvals required.
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications strategic direction for product catalogs, new products, sell sheets, and launch programs on assigned categories.
- This position will report to the management.
Required experience and knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in software architecting, programming and/or software development
- 3-5 years programming experience using .Net Framework with good number of projects on ASP.net MVC, WCF, WPF and/or Windows Forms
- Ability to program in PHP and/or Java will be an added advantage
- A good understanding of python will be an added advantage
- An exceptional experience on client side framework, including Angular Js for Web, WPF frameworks like Elysium or MahApps or choice WPF framework.
- A good understanding of any choice ORM, preferably Entity Framework.
- Ability to turn coffee to long lines of code, in a long day.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have a sense of urgency and be deadline-oriented
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail /organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- People management
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send relevant resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Avalanche NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions
- Latest Job Opening at General Electric (GE)
- NYSC Corper at Prodeus Technologies
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria